Thursday, January 1, 2009

A photo blog:

Ansel Adams once said that sometimes we just want to get to the places when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.

The idea of a photo blog enticed me last year though I couldn’t imagine trying to keep up with one myself. This year, we’re giving it a whirl. This will hopefully be a place of few words, and many captured moments in time. A day by day photo journal if you will. It’s a project we’re taking on for us mostly, but if you happen to find yourself here, reading – welcome! We’re pretty random and might be viewed as boring, thus this whole blog might be random and boring, but I am looking forward to archiving memories creatively.

While we realize that each day might not hold something inspiring and significant, I hope that looking back on these days sometime in the future will bring back precious moments of time – captured, forever. The world doesn’t fit into my Canon, so I guess we’ll have pull out that thing called our imaginations.

{You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it} Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment